Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Golden Gate Cupcakes

Why hello again cupcake, how I've missed you.

A new name, a new place, a new outlook.

With Big City Cupcakes (Cupcakes & the City was taken- don't blame me, url's are subject to availability nowadays) I find myself in the city by the bay ready to write. Life storytelling through cupcakes, take two if you will. Except this time, the cupcake is only a metaphor. I think? No wait, I know. (Stated with authority to no one in particular.
)

Big City Cupcakes will be more than just a blog with pretty cupcake photos. Although- aren't the photos really pretty? Procrastinating at work will take on a whole new meaning as guilty pleasure television has nothing on me. Need an update on My Antonio? (or Project Runway for those of you who haven't yet expanded your reality show horizons.) I'm your girl. And of course, life battles of love, jobs, sugar- you name it, I'll get to it. I may be new to the city, but I've been living this life for 27 years. I'm an expert- don't f*@% with me.


With that said... my love affair with cupcakes is far from over- let's face it. BUT, this summer has brought me a clean California slate in San Francisco, a city I love almost as much or even more so than cupcakes. As they say, there's no time like the present.

So meet me at the golden gate... cupcake.

3 comments:

Jessie B. R. said...

Yay!!! Glad you're back Missy! And yes, I DO need an update on My Antonio please. xox

shanes said...

jbr! oh, updates are forthcoming. need a couple more episodes before i can make educated commentary:) xoxo

Taya said...

I've truly missed the cupcake blog ;-) Can I be a fan on facebook???? Oh, what should Big City Cupcake's profile pic be? There's too many pretty ones to pick! xoxo